Configuring the built-in Mail application in Mac OS X for Nexus365 can be achieved by following steps below:
- Open Mac Mail and select “Exchange” from the list and select “Continue”
- (If you have an existing email account already configured, then go to Mail Menu and choose Add Account…)
- On the configuration screen enter your Name, full email address and your Single Sign On (SSO) password. Select “Continue“
- Additional configuration properties will now need to be entered, as below:
- Username: username@OX.AC.UK (example brasxxx@OX.AC.UK – please ensure that this is capitalised )
- Internal URL: outlook.office365.com
- External URL: <Left Blank>
- Select “Sign In“
- Choose which items you’d like to sync (i.e. Mail, Calendar, Contacts etc) and select “Done“. We advise against syncing Contacts as this will synchronise the entire University address book to your device.
- Your mailbox should now open and begin syncing email.