It is possible to change / edit all aspects of an event booking (e.g. cancel an individual ticket or edit a dietary requirement) on U-Pay (website & app) without having to cancel the entire booking anytime up to the event booking closure deadline - even if the event is full. Below is a guide on how to edit your booking.
Please Note: Once the event booking cut off time has passed, no changes to any part of a booking are possible via any route. Please do not attempt to contact Kitchen or Buttery to make changes after the cut off time, as they will not be honoured.
Event Booking Deadlines:
1pm on the day of the event
10am on Saturday
How to Edit your UPay Event Bookings
- Either open your Upay app or go to www.upay.co.uk and login. Select 'Events' from the main menu.
- Select 'View Active Bookings'.
- Select the event you wish to edit bookings for.
- If guest name functionality is active (it isn't for most events) and you require to change a name, press 'Edit' (1). Otherwise, press 'Edit Event Booking' (2) lower down the page.
- This page will pre-populate with how many tickets you have already bought for the event. If you wish to reduce your party size, you can do so. If you wish to increase your party size, this can only be done if the event has not yet sold out. Select the new correct size of your party.
- Once you have selected your party size, click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
- You can now edit the dietary meal choices for you and your guests by pressing '-' and '+'. Remember to reduce / cancel a dietary choice before adding a new one!
- Once you have selected your dietary choices, click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
- You can now edit your 'free type' dietary information or other information box as per below.
- Once you have finished editing your booking, click 'Place Booking' at the bottom of the page. You will receive a confirmation email as to your edited choices.
Please remember, if the event booking window has closed, you cannot edit your choices via this or any other method - emails to staff members will not be read in time.